The School is from Nursery to grade XII. Registrations for admission in various classes start in the month of December.
Entrance Examination and Documentation:
On completion of the registration process, parents will be informed about the date of the entrance assessment.
- Parents need to provide the birth certificate at the time of admission.
- Photographs of the child must be duly pasted on the admission form.
- Transfer Certificate of the child seeking admission is a must.
- Nursery: An interaction with the child and parents on the date informed. The child should be able to answer smartly and intelligently.
- A written test and interview will be taken for children seeking admission in LKG onwards.
- The test syllabus includes the syllabus of the class preceding to which admission is sought and will comprise of the following subjects English, Hindi, Maths & Science.
All the admission will be done on the basis of the Entrance Examination/Merit.
NOTE: The registration form is attached with the prospectus.
The school will offer admissions and start classes from nursery onwards, keeping in mind to provide the best of everything. The institute shall provide a stimulating educational environment, challenging and inspiring children.
The Classroom is airy, well ventilated and well lit. Keeping in view the ergonomic concepts, furniture of the latest design has been provided for the students.
Modern and latest techniques are used in the classrooms. Innovative methods of teaching are constantly being used to make teaching more meaningful and interesting.
Discipline is our fort.No corporal punishment is given but the students come up to a very high standard of discipline through example and encouragement.
- To be admitted to the class Nursery a child must have completed three years.
- On a date fixed by the Principal, registration forms will be issued, and the date of the selection test will be intimated. On the day of the selection test, the birth certificate (in original), along with a photocopy of the same must be produced.
- The name and date of birth of a pupil, as recorded in the admission register cannot be changed. Parents are advised to give the correct date of birth of the child, at the time of admission.
- The final decision with regard to admission rests with the Principal. Recommendations will not be considered and DONATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- No pupil from any other school will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate. He / She is also required to appear for an Entrance Test. A pupil coming from the other state has his /her Transfer Certificate countersigned by the Inspector of Schools.
- The school authorities reserve the right to refuse the admission without assigning any reason.
- Application for the transfer certificate shall be made in writing to the Principal by the parent or guardian of the pupil. Rs 200/-will be charged for the issue of a Transfer Certificate.