Code of Conduct
The school is very particular about certain aspects such as discipline, the practise of moral values and better performance in academics. We look for parent’s co-operation to achieve these. Please go through the following Code of Conduct and be sure that your son/ daughter does not practise the forbidden behaviour. Repeated occurrences of the following practices by your ward may result in suspension or expulsion from the school.
- Absence without leave application.
- Disobeying school rules or instructions given in school almanac.
- Misbehaviour with teachers or other employees of the school.
- Passing unsocial remarks or using indecent language.
- Fighting among themselves inside or outside the school campus.
- Not bringing books and copies according to timetable and not completing C.W. & H.W.
- Damaging school property.
- Coming to school in dirty uniform or shoes and keeping unclean personal hygiene.
- Bringing cell phones or any prohibited gadgets to school.
- Repeated failure in any subject.
- Using unfair means in exams/ tests or manipulating marks scored and putting signature of teacher or guardian.
- Not depositing school fees in time.